Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Evening sickness kicks in

I'm not sure if it's a good thing that it's evening and not morning sickness. Maybe it is. So by the end of the day i'm just tired out...coupled with emptying my dinner by 10pm...and hoping to get a good rest. It has been like this since Sunday so i guess no more full and good dinners from now, at least not till this sickness thing is over. If it had been morning sickness my beginning of the day would have been tired out already...other than the throwing up at night is the nauseated feeling throughout the day which i sometimes don't realize when i'm busy...but it's there.
I think i'm getting used to this...tho it freaks Ww out everytime i vomit.

Hope things will get better soon. energy levels are still low and it's hard to concentrate at work. but i'm looking forward to my next appt on the 14th may. :) hope to see baby soon.

No comments: