Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trying to update

I've been so lazy updating anything. I think it's my pregnancy syndrome where all I want to do is just....nothing much. I'm also oh so lazy to go out. And with my being less active, I am quite reluctant to bring Eliza out on my own, to minimize having to carry her. She knows that when we go out, she walks. When we go out with Ww, she'll always ask him to carry her which he'll gladly oblige anyway.

Thankfully, my first trimester is over and all the nausea, extreme tiredness is more or less over. I felt so unlike myself during that period and I felt as if I was sick for weeks which isn't like me at all.

I hope to post up more things as there's also so much happening with Eliza that i just don't want to forget all these stuff that has been happening. So to more blogging days...i hope :)

No comments: