Monday, January 24, 2011

Bedtime talk

Now that we have moved to my mum's place, I've kept her playpen aka bed and used a single size mattress as her bed. She sleeps beside me for now till the new arrangement in Canberra. I'm also not sure how the arrangement will be when baby2 arrives. But I guess we'll work that out then.

Now that I don't have my mil to do bedtime with Eliza, since we don't stay together anymore, Ww is also learnt to do bedtime with her, without her "complaining" she wants my mil or me.

Anyway my little one has been really affectionate. Coming to me for big hugs and kisses before she lies down on her bed. And it's so nice to be snugly hugged by her. This evening she wanted to hold my hand to sleep, though I told her it's only for a while because I'll need to sleep too. And she said,
"mummy, hold my hand, so you won't fall down (from the bed)"
Sooo sweet of her! *kisses to her*!

Other things she tells me:
"mummy, close your eyes ok?"
"mummy, what are you doing?"
"mummy, I like you leh."
"mummy, don't sleep on my bed ok?" (cos I won't let her come to my bed to sleep at night, I'll tell her she can only come over in the morning) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: