Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Frustration

Has my patience waned thin or is it just that I'm stressed or that Emily is more difficult to handle than Eliza. There are nights like tonight when I struggle to get her to sleep but either I'm just too impatient or too tired, she just wouldn't let me put her down. I get so exhausted that i would just leave her to cry. Thankfully Eliza is with my in-laws. though if eliza's around, I might have carried Emily more so that she doesn't cry and disturb Eliza.

Is it because she didn't sleep well today and it has rolled over to her night sleep? Yesterday she slept much that I was worried she wouldn't sleep at night but she did, at 1030pm. What a relief to have the kids sleep early.

Sometimes I wonder why am I so busy. There's bottles to wash and sterilize. Even my basic hygiene like brushing teeth will have to be done while my mum carries her. I have my never-ending packing. The place to sort out as in de-clutter that mess that Eliza made. Etc.

Or is it because I carried her too much when she was younger? I really dunno. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: